Did you know that Silver Spring Township...
- Has 89 miles of Township roads and 38 miles of State roads.
- Is home to the Cumberland Valley School District campus and the Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School.
- Has 13 churches within its boundaries.
- Is bordered along its western and northern boundaries by the Appalachian Trail.
- Is traversed by three major streams: the Conodoguinet Creek, Hogestown Run, and Trindle Spring Run.
- Includes the villages of Hogestown and New Kingstown.
- Has 232 acres of parkland.
- Is situated within 25 miles of nine colleges and universities.
- Has a post office located in New Kingstown.