Local Business Community
COVID-19 BUSINESS INFORMATION
Latest Guidance from the Governor’s Office in Pennsylvania, masks must be worn whenever anyone leaves home. They are mandatory in all public spaces. View the Universal Face Coverings Order FAQ
Many local businesses have changing hours and operations. We’re here to help our business community. To help keep this page up-to-date, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with additions or changes. You can also call (717) 766-0178. Business resources are toward the bottom of this page.
- Alfredo Pizza & Italian Restaurant: Open for takeout only, Mon-Thurs 10am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10:30pm, Sun 10am-9pm.
- Banana Leaf Indian Cuisine: Order online for pickup. Open Mon-Fri 11am-2pm, 5-9pm, Sat-Sun 11am-10pm.
- Bonbon Cafe: Open for pickup/delivery, 11am-9:30pm.
- DAVINCI Italian Eatery: Open for pickup only, Tues-Sat 10:30am-8pm, Sunday 3pm-8pm, closed Monday.
- HomeSlice at Walden: Curbside/Delivery. Open daily 11am-9pm. Order and pay online. 111 Walden Way, Mechanicsburg. (717) 795-4098.
- Palumbo Pizza: Open for take-out Tues-Thurs 10:30am-10pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-11pm, Sunday 12pm-8pm, closed Monday.
- Olive Garden: Open 11am-9pm Sun-Thurs, Frid-Sat 11am-10pm. Some dining rooms may reopen.
- Sakura Japanese Cuisine: Open Mon-Fri lunch 11:30am-3pm, dinner 3pm-8pm, Sat-Sun lunch 12pm-3pm, dinner 3pm-8pm.
- Sophia’s at Walden: Takeout/Curbside. Open Tuesday-Thursday, 11am-7pm; Friday-Saturday, 11am-8pm. 129 Walden Way, Mechanicsburg; (717) 791-0100
- Tikka Shack Indian Grub: Open for pickup or delivery everyday 11am-10pm.
- ALDI: Open Thursday-Monday, 9am-7pm and Tuesday-Wednesday, 9am-8pm. 6476 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg.
- Bombay Bazzar: Open Mon-Sun 12pm-6pm.
- GIANT Foods: Open daily 6am-10pm, with the first hour dedicated to customers who are age 60 and over first from 6am to 7am. Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing shortages and out of stocks on many disinfecting and cleaning products. Pick-up and delivery time slots are available, but very limited.
- Sam’s Club: Open Mon-Sat 9am - 8pm; Sun 10am-6pm. Early shopping hours offered every Tues & Thurs from 7am-9am for seniors and those with disabilities or compromised immune systems. This includes our Pharmacy and Optical Centers. Pickup times may be limited, due to high demand.
- Wal-Mart: Open Mon-Sun 7am-8:30pm. Each Tuesday, those age 60 and older can shop the store and Pharmaacy one hour before opening.
- Wegmans: Open daily 7am-10pm. Delivery and curbside pickup times with Instacart are limited. Also, Instacart now offers a "Leave at My Door" feature.
- Centric Bank: Lobbies are now open. Lobby and drive-up hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30am-pm, Friday 8:30am-6pm, Saturday 8:30am-12pm, closed Sunday.
- Fulton Bank: Lobby hours available by appointment only. Open Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm, Saturday 9am-12pm, closed Sunday.
- M&T Bank: The drive-up at this branch is open Mon-Fri 9am-4pm, Saturday 9am-12pm, closed Sunday. The lobby is open by appointment for loan closings, access to safe deposit box, and other banking needs. Call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-724-2440.
- Orrstown Bank: Effective Wednesday, March 18, we will serve clients at our branches via drive-thru services only until further notice. Branches without drive-thru services will be directed to the nearest drive-up location.
- PNC Bank: The branch lobby is temporarily closed, the drive-thru is available. Open Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm, Saturday 9am-1pm, closed Sunday.
Sports & Fitness
Hempt Brothers: Open for business at both locations and blacktop is available at the Camp Hill Location.
Pennsy Quarry: Current operating schedule
- Universal Face Coverings FAQ
- PA Outdoor Dining & Green Dining Guidance
- National Retail Federation - Operation Open Doors Checklist
- National Restaurant Association - COVID-19 Reopening Guidance
- Cumberland Valley Destination Updates
- Best Practices for Retail Food, Restaurants, Pick-Up/Delivery Services (FDA)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, Commercial Establishments Safe
- Payment Protection Program - loan for small businesses to keep workers on payroll
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES ACT RELIEF
- Stay Connected with Customers
- OSHA has also issued guidance for returning to work
- Federal Guidelines for Opening Up American Again
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
- Cumberland County CareerLink for Employers and Job Seekers
- Employee Retention Tax Credit for COVID-19 Impacted Employers
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- If your business is subject to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration’s general requirements for employee PPE use, make sure you continue to adhere to those guideline when you reopen.
- Recommendations regarding the use of cloth face coverings, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.