Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
How long do your cameras record before overwriting?
The goal of the camera registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Silver Spring Township Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Silver Spring Township Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Silver Spring Township Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
3. If necessary, the Silver Spring Township Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and or employee of the Township of Silver Spring and/or the Silver Spring Township Police Department through the camera registry program.
5. Silver Spring Township Police Department will not utilize any information obtained to view footage or feeds directly without permission of the owner.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field